How to join
Our group is currently hosted on Facebook.
To ensure a safe online experience for our members, we require some basic information about your family for access to our Facebook group. There are no membership fees. We do not ask for a statement of faith. In fact, your spiritual preference, political stance, or home school style is of no concern.
You must first complete the questionnaire to join our Facebook group.
How it works:
- Go to our group on Facebook and request to join. You will be prompted to answer a few questions and send a message to the admin.
- Complete the family information form.
- Once we receive all of your info you'll be added to our big group which is primarily for discussion and promotion of homeschool resources/events etc. geared towards the DFW homeschool community.
- We also host a smaller group for those people who have attended a "Meet'n Greet" that functions primarily to plan and host group specific events on a weekly basis. This is the core group of our active members and a great way to make friends and have fun.
- We encourage teens to become active members of the Facebook group as we
Here's the link to our big group: